Sign up to our updates
4th Annual Higher Education Congress
Sydney Convention Centre, Darling Harbour7 March 2011 - 9 March 2011
With 2012 looming, the higher education sector is readying itself to operate in an entirely different environment.
The implementations of demand driven funding, the launch of TEQSA and the need to meet participation targets is hot on the agenda. As the plans unfold, their implementation will have critical implications for the higher education sector.
The 4th Annual Higher Education Congress is the premier event for the higher education sector, bringing together over 250 key decision makers to debate, explore and discuss solutions and opportunities surrounding these key issues including:
- Examining the impact of TEQSA: Current developments, future plans and the next steps.
- Preparing for demand driven funding through re-branding.
- Implementing quality measurement and assurance mechanisms, locally and globally.
- Discuss opportunities for boosting participation
- Exploring solutions to international student recruitment barriers.
Keynote Speakers include:
- Emeritus Professor Denise Bradley, Interim Chair, TEQSA
- Hon John Dawkins AO, Chair, AQF Council
- Sir John Daniel, President and CEO, Commonwealth of Learning (Canada)
- Download the program with a 10% discount for staff from IRU member universities Download Now (2.2mb) >