Sign up to our updates
Higher Education Congress 2012
Sydney Convention Centre26 March 2012 - 27 March 2012
The 5th annual Higher Education Congress will bring together Australia's leading academic administrators to discuss how best to adapt in the face of fresh complexity.
2012 marks a monumental shift for the tertiary sector. With student demand driven funding looming, the battle for funding continues.
Innovation among tertiary education leaders is more critical than ever. Higher education providers must now focus more energy on competing for and appealing to students, while continuing to...
- uphold quality in light of changing funding arrangements
- collaborate with industry and government to align to future workforce and economy needs
- drive research opportunities domestically and internationally
- realise internationalisation
- meet los SES participation and retention targets
- consider new modes of delivery for the digital age