The MRFF five-year strategy should focus on:
- Research that leads to improved and equitable health outcomes across Australia. This can be achieved through targeting:
- the translation of health research;
- issues relating to health systems and the efficiency of delivery for indigenous Australians and migrants; and
- research carried out in Australia’s outer metro and non-major urban regions
- Research aimed at improving the efficiency of Australia’s healthcare system.
Read full submission below.